Ariston Storage Heater Replacement & Installation
- Ariston is an Italian brand that has been producing hot water solutions since 1960.
- Over the years, Ariston has expanded globally and has become a trusted name in the industry.
- The company established a presence in Singapore in the 1990s and has since offered a range of hot water solutions for both residential and commercial applications.
- Ariston’s water heaters are designed with energy efficiency and environmental sustainability in mind, using cutting-edge technology to ensure reliable and cost-effective performance.
- With a long-standing reputation for quality and innovation, Ariston water heaters are a popular choice among homeowners and businesses in Singapore who demand the best in hot water solutions.
Ariston Storage Water Heater Price
- Upgrade to a reliable Ariston storage water heater Singapore price with our shopping list, which offers affordable pricing options for tanks, installation, and replacement services.
- Most popular!
Ariston Storage Water HeaterAriston Storage Water Heater Replacement or Installation Below Ceiling Bundle Package$250.00
- Most popular!
Ariston Pro RS J 25LAriston Pro RS J 25L Storage Water Heater Replacement or Installation Below Ceiling$223.00
- Most popular!
Ariston Pro RS J 35LAriston Pro RS J 35L Storage Water Heater Replacement or Installation Below Ceiling$263.00
- Most popular!
Ariston Pro RS J 50LAriston Pro RS J 50L Storage Water Heater Replacement or Installation Below Ceiling$312.00
Ariston Andris Lux 15LAriston Andris Lux 15L Storage Water Heater Replacement or Installation Below Ceiling Bundle$298.00
Ariston Andris Lux 30LAriston Andris Lux 30L Storage Water Heater Replacement or Installation Below Ceiling Bundle$326.00
- Most popular!
Ariston Andris Slim RS 20LAriston Andris Slim RS 20L Storage Water Heater Replacement or Installation Below Ceiling$342.00
- Most popular!
Ariston Andris Slim RS 30LAriston Andris Slim RS 30L Storage Water Heater Replacement or Installation Below Ceiling$342.00
- Most popular!
Ariston Andris2 Lux 15LAriston Andris2 Lux 15L Storage Water Heater Replacement or Installation Below Ceiling Bundle$318.00
Homeone Presented on CNA Talking Point
Water Heater Electrocution
- As seen on CNA Talking Point – A Serious Risk from Faulty Installation
The Danger of Water Heater Electrocution
- Water heater electrocution is a serious risk that can lead to injury or death. Faulty installation, poor maintenance, and improper use of water heaters are some of the main causes of such incidents. It is important to be aware of the risks and take necessary precautions to prevent accidents.
- Faulty installation of water heaters can lead to electric shock and fire hazards. Improper grounding, exposed wiring, and inadequate insulation are common causes of electrocution. To prevent such risks, it is crucial to have a licensed and experienced plumber install your water heater and perform regular inspections to ensure proper functioning.
Importance of Professional Installation
- Professional installation of water heaters by a PUB licensed plumber is crucial to ensure their safe and effective operation. Licensed and experienced plumbers have the necessary skills and knowledge to install water heaters correctly and according to safety standards. They can also submit the installation to PUB for certification that it is safe to use. DIY installation or hiring unlicensed contractors can lead to serious risks, such as electric shock and fire hazards, and may not be certified by PUB as safe for use.
Regular Inspection and Maintenance
Regular inspection and maintenance of water heaters is essential to ensure their safe and efficient operation. A licensed plumber can perform regular checks to detect any issues, such as rust or corrosion, and address them promptly to prevent potential risks. Neglecting maintenance can lead to serious safety hazards and reduce the lifespan of the water heater.
In conclusion, water heater electrocution is a serious risk that can be prevented with proper installation and regular maintenance. Hiring a licensed plumber for installation and inspections, and addressing any issues promptly, can ensure the safe and efficient operation of your water heater. Stay safe and enjoy the benefits of a properly functioning water heater with regular maintenance.
Water Heater Explosion
- As seen on CNA Talking Point hidden dangers of water heater could has the risk of explosion.
Due to Blocked Drain Pipe Neglected by Handyman
- The unlicensed plumber did not check whether the drain pipe in the wall was obstructed. This prevented pressure from releasing and the pressure continued to build up until the water heater exploded.
Due to Improper Installation of Pressure Relief Valve by Handyman
Some handyman do not install the drain pipe at all. When the water heater releases steam, water droplets can land on the ceiling, causing wet patches. Handymen may cover the drip to stop the water, but this will also stop the pressure relief valve from releasing pressure. As a result, the pressure will continue to build up until the water heater explodes.
Ariston Storage Water Heater Repair
Can My Ariston Storage Water Heater be Repair?
- Here are some common reasons why an Ariston water heater may not be repairable:
- Extensive damage: If the water heater has suffered extensive damage, such as a major leak or a cracked tank, it may not be cost-effective or even possible to repair.
- Obsolete parts: If the water heater is very old or has been discontinued, it may be difficult or impossible to find replacement parts needed for repairs.
- Corrosion: If the tank or other components of the water heater are corroded, they may not be repairable and may need to be replaced.
- It’s important to consult with a licensed plumber or technician who can assess the specific issues with your Ariston water heater and provide guidance on the best course of action, whether that be repairing or replacing the unit.
Ariston Water Heater No Hot Water
Malfunctioning heating element: In an electric water heater, the heating element is responsible for heating the water. If the heating element is not functioning properly, the water may not be heated to the desired temperature.
Faulty thermostat: The thermostat controls the temperature of the water in the tank. If the thermostat is not working properly, it may not be signaling the heating element to turn on and heat the water.
Sediment buildup: Over time, sediment can accumulate in the bottom of the water heater tank, which can insulate the heating element and prevent it from effectively heating the water. If there is too much sediment buildup, the water may not be heated to the desired temperature.
Ariston Storage Water Heater Replacement
Replacement Job Scope
1. Supply of tank, pipe and fittings
2. Ceiling cutting where needed
3. Removal of old tank
4. Pipe works partial redo to comply PUB
5. New tank installation
6. Testing and commission. Submission to PUB
7. Clean up before leaving
8. Installation is regulated by PUB and you will receive a PUB letter
Ariston Storage Water Heater Installation
Important of the Installation comply with PUB Regulation
- Complying with PUB regulations is essential for the safe and effective installation of plumbing systems in Singapore. PUB regulates the installation and maintenance of water supply systems, drainage systems, and sanitary plumbing systems to ensure that they meet the necessary safety and environmental standards.
- One important aspect of complying with PUB regulations for plumbing installations is the use of fittings that are regulated by PUB. This includes pipes, valves, and other components that are used in the plumbing system. Using fittings that are not regulated by PUB can compromise the safety and reliability of the plumbing system and may not meet the necessary standards for water quality, pressure, and flow.
- After the plumbing system is installed, it’s also important to submit the necessary documents and certifications to PUB, including the Sanitary Works Completion Certificate (SWCC) or the Certificate of Statutory Completion (CSC) for new buildings or major renovation works. This ensures that the plumbing system has been installed and tested in accordance with PUB regulations and meets the necessary safety and environmental standards.
- Non-compliance with PUB regulations for plumbing installations can result in fines, penalties, and even imprisonment under the Public Utilities Act 2001. The Act provides for penalties for various offenses, including installing, altering, or repairing any water service, drain, or sewerage system without obtaining the necessary approval or permit from PUB. The penalties can include fines, imprisonment, or both.
- Therefore, it’s crucial to comply with PUB regulations for plumbing installations to avoid any potential legal consequences. Working with a licensed plumber who is knowledgeable about PUB regulations and can ensure that all necessary requirements are met can help prevent any violations of the Act and protect the safety and wellbeing of occupants of the building.
Where is Ariston Storage Heater Made?
Ariston is an Italian company that produces a wide range of home appliances, including storage water heaters. The company’s headquarters are located in Fabriano, Italy, and it has manufacturing facilities in several countries, including Italy, China, and Brazil.
The exact location where Ariston storage heaters are made may vary depending on the specific model and region where it is sold. However, it’s likely that many Ariston storage heaters are manufactured in Italy, as the company’s headquarters and main manufacturing facility are located there.
How Long does Ariston Storage Heater Last?
The lifespan of an Ariston storage heater can vary depending on factors such as usage, maintenance, and the quality of the water supply. Generally, an Ariston storage heater can be expected to last anywhere from 5 to 7 years or more with proper maintenance and care.
Regular maintenance and servicing can help extend the lifespan of an Ariston storage heater. This may include flushing the tank to remove sediment buildup, inspecting the heating elements, and checking the thermostat and other components for proper operation.
It’s important to note that the lifespan of a storage heater can also be affected by the quality of the water supply. Hard water or water with a high mineral content can cause sediment buildup and corrosion, which can reduce the efficiency and lifespan of the heater.
In summary, an Ariston storage heater can last anywhere from 5 to 7 years or more with proper maintenance and care. Regular maintenance and servicing, as well as a good quality water supply, can help extend the lifespan of the heater and ensure its efficient and reliable operation.
Read More About Us
Our Water Heater Services
Follow our Social Media