Old storage water heater: Ariston AN 30 R 1.5 SIN Water Heater 817A Keat Hong Link Below Ceiling.
New storage water heater: Rheem 25L EHG25S Water Heater. This heater unit has met the following requirements for a water heater:
The electric water heater as a whole unit (i.e. parts incorporated in the water heater itself such as heating element, pressure relief valve/temperature relief valve, water tank, etc. shall be tested in accordance with the following:
- AS/NZS 4020:2018 Appendix K – Sample extraction procedure for use with water heating system. An accredited or non-accredited test report for Appendix K is acceptable provided that the test laboratory is accredited by Singapore Accreditation Council (SAC) to AS/NZS 4020:2018 Appendix H on Extraction of Metals, at the point of testing;
- The samples extracted in accordance with Appendix K shall then be tested in accordance with AS/NZS 4020:2018 Appendix H – Extraction of metals (for metallic materials in contact with water). The maximum allowable concentrations of metals listed in Table 2 of AS/NZS 4020:2018 shall not exceed the limits specified by the World Health Organization (WHO) Guidelines for Drinking Water Quality.
Reason for the Replacement: End of service life
Our licensed water service plumber has ensured that work is done in accordance with the conditions stated below:
- All water service installations must be in accordance with the Public Utilities (Water Supply) Regulations, Singapore Standards 636 for Water Services and all other relevant statutory requirements.
- The proposed works shall not adversely affect the existing water supply reticulation system.
- Proposed water storage heater is installed in accordance with the specifications and requirements of the manufacturer. The installation of double check valves is safe and effective to prevent backflow and the back siphonage of water from the storage water heater through the heater inlet pipe and will be safe for use.
Read More About Us
Our Water Heater Services
Follow our Social Media