Rheem Water Heater Flame Tree Park
Old storage water heater: Joven JH25 25L Water Heater Above Ceiling.
New storage water heater: Rheem 65SVP15S 57L Above Ceiling.
This heater unit has met the following requirements for a water heater:
1. Supply of tank, pipe and fittings
2. Removal of old tank
3. Pipe works partial redo to comply PUB
4. New tank installation
5. Testing and commission. Submission to PUB
6. Clean up before leaving
7. PUB approval letter
The electric water heater as a whole unit (i.e. parts incorporated in the water heater itself such as heating element, pressure relief valve/temperature relief valve, water tank, etc. shall be tested in accordance with the following:
- AS/NZS 4020:2018 Appendix K – Sample extraction procedure for use with water heating system. An accredited or non-accredited test report for Appendix K is acceptable provided that the test laboratory is accredited by Singapore Accreditation Council (SAC) to AS/NZS 4020:2018 Appendix H on Extraction of Metals, at the point of testing;
- The samples extracted in accordance with Appendix K shall then be tested in accordance with AS/NZS 4020:2018 Appendix H – Extraction of metals (for metallic materials in contact with water). The maximum allowable concentrations of metals listed in Table 2 of AS/NZS 4020:2018 shall not exceed the limits specified by the World Health Organization (WHO) Guidelines for Drinking Water Quality.
Reason for the Replacement: End of service life
Our licensed water service plumber has ensured that work is done in accordance with the conditions stated below:
- All water service installations must be in accordance with the Public Utilities (Water Supply) Regulations, Singapore Standards 636 for Water Services and all other relevant statutory requirements.
- The proposed works shall not adversely affect the existing water supply reticulation system.
- Proposed water storage heater is installed in accordance with the specifications and requirements of the manufacturer. The installation of double check valves is safe and effective to prevent backflow and the back siphonage of water from the storage water heater through the heater inlet pipe and will be safe for use.
In conclusion, the Rubine SPH 30S SIN 3.0 water heater is a high-quality and reliable product that meets all necessary regulatory requirements. The installation was carried out in compliance with PUB regulations, ensuring the safety and effectiveness of the new water heater. We are pleased to inform that we have received the PUB Approval Letter for the installation. This letter means that PUB has a record of this heater replacement job it is authorized.
Read More About Us
Our Water Heater Services
Follow our Social Media